Looking for another volunteer for a reading

This is a place where any students that wish to find a person to read on for practice will post their request.
Sarah
What decks do you use?: Thoth

Looking for another volunteer for a reading

Post by Sarah » Mon May 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Hi

I'm currently doing the Initial Thoth course, and am looking for someone to do a practice reading with (by e-mail). I would like some feedback in return.

Is there anyone out there who would like a reading?

Thanks.

Sarah

Paula
What decks do you use?: Universal Rider Waite

Re: Looking for another volunteer for a reading

Post by Paula » Tue May 14, 2013 12:31 am

Hi Sarah!

I'm Paula, and also working on the introductory course. I would be happy to get give and receive a reading. I'm in the US and the time is a bit different, but if you would consider working around that, I sure would be up for it.

Let me know your thoughts!

Paula

patricia
What decks do you use?: Prior to course - Waite deck

Post by patricia » Wed May 15, 2013 12:32 pm

I'm always happy to have free readings! Having done several of Emma's courses in the past, I'd be pleased to give some detailed feedback.

Patricia

Paula

Post by Paula » Fri May 17, 2013 10:36 am

Hi Patricia!

I'll be out of school in about three weeks and would be more than happy to practice with you, if you would not mind! Perhaps between now and then, we can figure out how to stay in touch?

Paula

patricia
What decks do you use?: Prior to course - Waite deck

Post by patricia » Fri May 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Hi Paula

Absolutely, yes: if you would like to use me as a guinea pig, I am more than willing. I have been a bit lazy since I did Emma's courses, so it will be good to have some readings done and get back to pondering the Thoth again ... I teach at the moment, so life is hectic, but it will be good to focus on something esoteric again, for a change.
My home email address is pandahayward@blueyonder.co.uk if you prefer to contact me on that. Otherwise, via the forum is fine. What stage are you at with your use of the Thoth?

Best wishes

Pat

Paula

Post by Paula » Sat May 18, 2013 1:49 pm

I am teaching as well, and yes, I do understand the esoteric reference, as I teach and live in a very conservative area. If I mentioned Tarot and astrology, I'm afraid that I could be burned at the stake. Only a few know about it.

I'm at the end of the 3rd week with Emma, and holy moley, what an interesting and informative experience. Lovely deck; lovely instructor.

I'll contact you via your email as I'm not very good at jumping on this site except to post my lessons. I'll come through as pvh.

Good to hear from you and thanks a bunch!

Paula

Return to “Free Readings for Student Practice”