Feedback & Goodbye

Emma
Tutor
What decks do you use?: Thoth, Sacred Circle, Individuum, Margaret Peterson

Feedback & Goodbye

Post by Emma » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:27 pm

So we come to the end of these sessions.. It has been a joy to work with you Joanna - you have worked very hard and had the courage to go deeply into your being and uncover your truth - I feel honoured to have witnessed your journey.

Saying Goodbye

So I suggest it would be useful to post something about your journey overall as you reflect on the weeks we have worked together here. What are the major turning points or revelations to you, and what do you feel are the remaining focuses as you move on from the end of this series of explorations?

Then I would like you to take a card (any deck) for yourself, to represent a blessing to give yourself as you go forward from this course. Just pick one card - Start the card interpretation with "I offer myself the blessing of <write the blessing you feel is coming from this card>. It only needs a sentence or two. Then pick a card for me, to offer a blessing to me in the same way. I will do the same for you.

Please can I have your feedback too to help me develop the course...

This is a feedback sheet which I would be really grateful if you would glance at to get your mind thinking about your experiences here. Your comments on the course are valuable to me. Your comments and feedback can help me make the course better and better.

Feedback form
  • What was the best thing about these explorations?
  • What have you come away with?
  • What was the most difficult thing about this work (both personally and in terms of the presentation and response to the work from me)?
  • How would you improve the course?
  • Is there anything you would have liked or expected from me that you didn't get?
  • Any other comments?

If there is anything further you would like from me to help you develop personally or spiritually do let me know.

Testimonial

If you enjoyed this work and gained from it would you be happy to write a testimonial for me? If so please go to my website and click "Add Testimonial" at the top, to write your comments there to help others understand what they may get from personal development work with me in this format - It is much appreciated. Thank you so much for your help.

Networking

It would be great if you could tell your friends and colleagues about how you found this structure or work and recommend it to anyone you think might benefit or enjoy it. Thank you for all your help. It is greatly appreciated.

Emma
Tutor

Re: Feedback & Goodbye

Post by Emma » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi Joanna
Happy Solstice! - The light returns!

Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed working with you and I wish you all the best over Christmas and New Year.

The blessings - I have used the Starman Tarot

Joanna, may you have the blessings of the 7 wands, that you are able to use your highest vision and goal for yourself and your family to support you as you fight for what is truly of value and don't allow others combative approach to throw you off course, you are able to feel free, through the knowledge that you are aligned with your highest values as you deal with conflict on the physical plane.

For myself may I have the blessings of the 4 pentacles that I am able to have the personal power and confidence to re-invent myself, continually renewing and enhancing what I am able to offer others in my work.

blessings and joy to you over this festive season..x

courtastrologer
What decks do you use?: Thoth

Post by courtastrologer » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Hello Emma

Apologies for the late reply... everything was a bit rushed with travelling to the UK & then coming home, back to work ect.

The trip went well, India reconnected with her cousin, my sisters son, now 27.... and they spent the whole afternoon together.... she reassured him that my father did not pick on him especially, and that no one thinks his behaviour is ok.... so it continues.

I returned feeling rested, and happy, and continue to feel so... I have the children full time, and have even negotiated a small maintenance payment...
I have stepped out of the enmeshment at last, and I am free of it... it seems strange now, when I think of the pain that I was in.... how it all had to be that way, but I am sure that I will understand it all in due course.
I am to sign the lease on my new house on Thursday, I got the letter yesterday, and we will move in early March, I would imagine, as soon as I get the floors put in.

For the blessing for you I picked the blessing of "Adjustment"... so that you may continue to help yourself and others to find the balance, order and justice within the chaos and disorder of the external and internal worlds in which you travel.

For myself I drew the blessing of "The Tower", that I may fearlessly depart from situations which have outgrown their usefulness, and to become a force for change in all areas of life that touch me.

I cannot really express my feelings about what I have experienced through this course, but I know I started it feeling that I needed help to get across the finish line....

It really has been a journey... this course, and the others.... my progressed Moon returns to its natal position in a few months... it seems that I have come home at last.

With much love

Joanna

Emma
Tutor

Post by Emma » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:58 pm

Thank you for your blessing Joanna, I humbly accept it.

That's great to hear you have the children and also some maintenance, sounds like a good start, and with the move too, it sounds like the physical world is catching up with the internal changes you have made over the last few months and before.

You have worked so hard through this course in particular I know it's been very challenging at times, it sounds like there is some solid ground for you to stand on in yourself now. Well done!

Good luck with everything, and you know where I am if you need anything in the future.

Love and blessings to you :D

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Return to “Admin and Updates”