Question about divination

A place for a public chat about learning and working with the Thoth tarot deck
Sarah
What decks do you use?: Thoth

Re: Question about divination

Post by Sarah » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:58 am

Joy wrote:
As for the bad rap the Tarot has had over the years, that is a ploy to stop people claiming back ownership of their own spiritual knowledge and power. If you're scared of something you tend to not want to go anywhere near it. I think we're bringing back the Tarot to its true purpose and role now - to encourage individuals to identify and embrace their own strength and to co-create with the universe rather than be passive receptors, kept firmly in place by those who know the truth but hide it to maintain their own power and control. Ooops, will calmly step down from my soap box now.....
"Here Here... more... more...." **claps enthusiastically** tee heee :D

Love
Joy
-x-

Round of applause from over here too :lol: .

So who is hiding the truth? Am quite glad I've got a fat gob now, it might come in use! :lol:

Sarah
What decks do you use?: Thoth

Post by Sarah » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Emma wrote:Hi Sarah (and Joy and Semele :D)

Thats great you have joined TABI, when you decide to go for mentoring process in a couple of months I will be your contact as I sort the administration of the process - passing your application to the panel etc. You will get a good experience with TABI as well as an excellent very active forum to connect with other readers on.
Fab!

Semele
Tutor

Post by Semele » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:51 am

Hi Sarah,

Ooooh, big question "who is hiding the truth?". In my opinion, certainly some organised religions and actually some more worldly powers too that you probably wouldn't usually associate with spiritual matters. Most of the business and political world is still controlled by Freemasons and they have spiritual associations. As with anything, of course, there is no good or bad essentially, just some people using that knowledge for positive and negative reasons and effects. That is why it is so important for every individual to question now, to seek their own answers and not take anything they are told by anyone on face value - reclaim responsibility. That is coming up in so many of the readings I give now. I tend to attract clients on a spiritual path and that is the core guidance that seems to emerge for most.
Love and light,
Semele
Triple Moon
Intuitive psychic healing, teaching and readings
http://www.triple-moon.com
01982 552515

Return to “Thoth Chat”