Levels of subconscious/resonance re-patterning

Sarah
What decks do you use?: Thoth

Levels of subconscious/resonance re-patterning

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:16 pm

OK, I will try my very best to keep this succinct and not sound slightly barking :lol:

I tried resonance re-patterning last week. Had never heard of it until then, and stumbled across it whilst looking at reiki providers in my area. I really wanted to try it, so I did! To say I was :o by what the practitioner pulled out of my mind is an understatement. Has anyone else tried it? (And if anyone is interested I am happy to describe the process).

What I was wondering is how far into your subconscious tarot cards can go? I think I read somewhere that the shadow part of your psyche is quite near the top? With the resonance re-patterning, she picked out things from as far back as the age of 3 and even to the third trimester. <picks jaw up off floor>.

I thought I'd investigate :lol: , so I tried to do a reading this morning relating to something from birth (don't mind sharing, but don't want to bore everyone to death with the details either :lol: ). If you take the cards at face value, they do make sense in relation to the questions I asked. However, nothing much is springing to mind... hence why I'm asking the question. I'm going to look at them again later when my mind has calmed down a bit, I am too hyped by all this at the moment!

Oh and the other question, which I forgot to ask the practitioner at the time, was how on earth this information came to her? Intuition? Through a guide? She rattled through reams of written documentation to pinpoint exactly what wasn't resonating, and it was as if she was asking questions and being given the answer. :shock:

Emma
Tutor
What decks do you use?: Thoth, Sacred Circle, Individuum, Margaret Peterson

Re: Levels of subconscious/resonance re-patterning

Postby Emma » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi Sarah

I have not heard of resonance re-patterning before sounds interesting though.

My opinion is that the tarot can go as deep into your unconscious and past lives even as you ask them to go, you may find deeper unconscious information harder to access for yourself due to it being you and your own unconscious, so possibly harder to allow through, however the cards can give the answer still.

I would be interested to hear how the resonance practitioner works if you do contact her and find out.

Joy
What decks do you use?: Rider Waite, Gilded Tarot, Transparent Tarot, Thoth, Rabbit Tarot, Sharmen Caselli, Druidcraft, Sacred Circle

Postby Joy » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Hi Sarah

I've not heard of it either.... but... I'm really interested to find out how it works!!

Love
Joy
-x-

Semele
Tutor

Postby Semele » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:07 am

Hi Sarah,

It sounds fascinating! Usually with healing modalities like this there are patterns or symptoms to look for in a person which indicate certain causes. Dowsing of some sort, with a rod or pendulum, is used to indicate the presence of certain patterns in certain areas and these are then related to certain issues. There has been a lot of research to show that nearly all of us have issues associated with childhood, birth and uterine experiences so there is a scientific background to it.

It's great that you had such a positive experience of it.
Love and light,
Semele
Triple Moon
Intuitive psychic healing, teaching and readings
http://www.triple-moon.com
01982 552515

Sarah
What decks do you use?: Thoth

Postby Sarah » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Hello everyone

It was indeed fascinating. I shall ask and report back with my experience once I've got her reply.

Return to “General spiritual topics”